Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grandkids already?!

So this morning I was in the bathroom getting ready and my 6 year old comes in and precedes to ask me if I was going to have any more kids. I told him no. He said,"Well then I am going to have 3 kids. I am going to name them Zach, John and David. No actually I am going to have 4 kids and name them Zach, John, David and Jesus." (I did not give him any response at this point.) He continued and said, "No I think I'll have 5 kids and name them Zach, John, David, Jesus and God, God and Jesus Diamond." So at this point I had to tell him that you can't name your kids God and Jesus, to which his response was, "That stinks." Then he continued, kind of talking to his self , saying, "I hope my wife lets me name all our kids." So what's worse, that he wants to have 5 kids or he wants them all to be boys? (You see I only have boys and both my sisters have boys so I would love to have a girl to spoil at some point.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's killin' me!!! LOL!! How about if he has a girl, he names her jinda jinda? =) Gotta love him!