Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where has the time gone?



I know it has been forever since I have blogged. I actually have not been doing too much crafting. I just haven't felt like it. I really miss my dog Dixen. So much that we are awaiting a home visit so another greyhound can pick us to be their home. I think we are going to welcome 2 into our house, and maybe even foster one. I think greyhounds are the best pets and they really need us to help educate everyone on how great they are!! I went on a retreat a couple of weeks ago, and it was just for fun, not for work. I had a great time and did get about 7 pages done. I will try to post some of them. I actually got to sew today. I made 2 purses for my friend Sherri's daughters. They love my purses and I love making them for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee - I'd like to talk to you about the Gypsy - I don't have your email or phone number - please call me when you can 896-2124 evenings or 397-4000 during the day. Thanks! Wendy