Friday, July 10, 2009

Just Back!!



I know it's been a while since I posted but like everyone else I have been so busy!! The kids and I just got back from camping with my parents at Natchez Trace State Park. We rode horses in the morning and swam in the afternoon. Then after dinner we watched movies under the starlight. After everyone else went to bed I stayed up and did some digital scrapbooking on my computer. I am such a scrapbook junkie. Here are the 2 pages I did. I know 2 pages does not sound like much. But I am still new to the digital scrapbooking and trying to scrapbook in a tent on an air mattress is not the best scenerio. The second layout I did of some pictures from this weekend. I love horse riding with my Dad. We would love to go out west for a few weeks and just ride, maybe one day!!

No comments: