Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun Card


I am a member of a secret stamping sister yahoo group. It is for 3 months and you send your secret sister goodie boxes and whatever else you would like. I sent her a package yesterday and made this card to go with it. I have several card magazines and I grabbed one yesterday and had decided whatever page I opened it to I would make the card using that idea. The page I opened it to used a photo on the front with some word stickers for the saying. This is my interpretation. The bird picture was taken on my back deck in the spring. I took about 30 pictures of this sweet little bird. I got some great ones and had already decided I would like to use them on cards and I finally did use one. I used a cuttle bug embossing folder to embossed the edge and then alcohol inked a charm to match and hang at the top. I also distressed the edge of the photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so creative. I love that you used a photo that you took. It's a great picture AND it's unique!

Joy
www.joyslife.com