Thursday, October 8, 2009

Live the Life You've Imagined




Most of you know how much I love Tim Holtz. Being his assistant at CKU was so wonderful, but this past weekend I actually got to be a student in 3 of his classes. It was so awesome. I did some things I have already done on my own but also learned some new techniques from the master. He remembered me from CKU which was very cool. I also got to meet and take 2 classes from Jennifer McGuire. She is another very talented person. She does cards mostly but she uses alot of Tim Holtz inspired ideas and product. I am always the teacher so getting to be the student was very fun. I also took another class from Prima and we made a mini album using the packaging. It was so cool, I can't wait to put pictures on it. Here are a few of the pictures from this weekend.

No comments: