Monday, December 14, 2009

Can somebody please slow time down?!




I can't believe it has been a month since my last post. I have been so busy. We had a fun Thanksgiving weekend at The Sassy Scrapper with lots of classes. I have been working quite a bit but I am off for the next few days. I hope to get my Christmas crafting done and hopefully my Christmas cards done. I know I am behind. I also turned the big 40 a week ago. I can't believe I now have to say 40, ouch. My mom said "Welcome to middle age." I told her I was going to get a boob job, then I changed my mind and said I was going to get a tattoo. For any of you that know me very well the only tattoo I could possibly stand would be one of a freckle. I got to spend my birthday shopping with some good friends Karrie and Marta. This is the picture of us eating at Logan's. The waitress gave a big shout out to the whole restaurant to wish me a happy 4oth. How embarrassing. One of the cute young waiters came by and said he would have guessed me at 21. What a sweet young man!! I also had a crop at the store. We had a great time and ate lots of good food.

No comments: