Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a day!


I have not stopped at all today. I got up and got the kids ready without their willingness, so we were running a little behind. Got them to school, was going to go to the gym to workout but forgot my ipod. So I came home and worked out 30 minutes on the WII active. Showered and got ready to go to work. I had a class this morning. I got there right at 10 and realized I forgot my Gypsy which I had to have to cut out stuff for the class. Allison came and let me run home to get it. Work was not to busy so I did have a little break. Then I left work at 6 went to the gym and ran 2.5 miles. Came home and Drew had picked up a pizza thank goodness. The House of 3 with Heidi Swapp was having their live chat at 7:00 so I logged onto that and watched for an hour. I tucked the kids in bed and told them bedtime stories. Then came in my craft room and did my LOAD. And now I am posting it here, then I'm going to get in the shower then to bed. It is 10:25 right now. Geez I'm tired. Today's LOAD challenge was to scrapbook a picture you have been meaning to scrapbook and use a product that you love. I used lots of things I love on this layout. I used a Tim Holtz mask with glimmer mist. I used Teresa Collins Friendship paper to cut out the sayings. I used Say It with Crystals and alcohol ink them to match. And I used the Stampin up punch to make my journaling block look like torn notebook paper.

No comments: