Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yeah 2 more layouts



My goal today was to do 2 layouts to teach at the store. It is now 11:35 and I just finished the 2nd one, so I did it!! The first one is a first birthday layout using the new Creative Imaginations Melange birthday line. I used my new favorite technique on it twice. I learned from Heidi Swapp how to use crepe paper sprayed with glimmer mist and then stamped. I gathered it under embellishments to make it look like a ruffle. The second page is for March Madness. It is a basketball themed layout using some of the new Reminisce Real Sports paper and Teresa Collins Sports Edition paper. I used another one of my favorite techniques on this page. I used a strip of coordination cardstock and ran it through my dyno gun to say basketball and then sanded it.

No comments: