Monday, June 1, 2009

OMG!!


I can't belive the fabulous weekend I had. CKU was in town and I can never seem to afford to go, so I signed up to be a volunteer. They had several listings of companies and designers you could sign up for. The first one that caught my eye was Ranger. I wasn't for sure but I figured Tim Holtz would be the instructor. Even if he wasn't I love Ranger so I would win either way. When I got there I walked in to the Ranger room and the only person in there was of course Tim. I introduced myself and got right to work. A little bit later his partner Mario came in and he helped me. Tim taught 4 classes on Friday and they were very fast paced with 4 projects to be done. I worked my tail off but I had the best time!! I told Tim and Mario I was coming back on Saturday and they asked me to please come back to help them because I was so awesome. Can you believe that?! The king of awesomeness told me I was awesome!! Saturday was even busier because we had over 40 people in each class trying to do 4 projects in 1 hour and 30 minutes. But we had it down to a science and everyone said it was their favorite class. Tim and Mario were once again very thankful for my hard work and gave me some goodies!!! I can't believe I was so lucky to get to spend 2 days with one of my favorite designers!! Thank you Tim and Mario!!!!

1 comment:

Patti Smith said...

I am green with envy....can't wait to hear all about it....lucky girl!!!so glad you had fun....