Monday, June 15, 2009

That's a little better!


I finally had time to fix the header on my blog. It still is not great but it will do for now. I have not had time for much lately. I have been working quite a bit and doing classes, so in my spare time I am either coming up with a class project or making the kit for it. This weekend I did get a chance to go to my family reunion. It was a little disappointing because most of the family did not come. On the way back my parent's car broke down so I did not get home until 12:30 Saturday night. I slept until 10:00 the next morning and then I was not good for anything else. I am currently trying to work on a layout that will express the way I feel about my sweet Jackson and his blanket. The love he has for that blanket is unbelievable. So anyway, I am trying to get the best pictures to show that, here are a couple of them.

2 comments:

Patti Smith said...

Blog header looks great Lee....sweet pics can't wait to see what layout you come up with...hope to see you soon!!

Brenda said...

Your blog looks great Lee!!!!