Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Back, but don't want to be



We got back from Vegas on Thursday afternoon. Came straight home and ate a sandwich, then headed over to a friends house to bid him goodbye. They are moving to Phoenix, boo hoo. Then on Friday I took the kids to school and came back to finish the stuff for the Valentine's party. It took me all morning. Then Friday evening I had to go to the funeral home, a friend's daughter in law had died while I was gone. Saturday I had to go to Belle Meade for Cole's basketball game. Then I went to work. My parents kept my kids so after work I went to Lavergne to pick them up. Sunday I had to greet at church so I had to get there early. Afterwards we came home and got everything together for Jackson's birthday party. We got to the Embassy Suites at 3:30 and 5 kids plus my 2 were ready to party. All I have to say is thank goodness I did not have to clean the room. Now I am finally at home, I need to unpack from 2 get aways, clean the house and try and get some work projects done, but what I really would like to do is take a nap. The kids are home today so I probably will not get much done. I wanted to show you a few pictures from my trip. I did not take any pictures of us gambling because I was scared a pit boss might come and yell at me. We saw 2 shows so I have pictures of us. The first one is of Drew and I dressed up to go to the Jubilee Vegas showgirl show. It's pretty shocking to see about 50 topless women at one time on a stage. The second picture is of us with the men from the Blue Man Group. It was one of the best shows I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I cried my makeup off.

No comments: