Sunday, June 6, 2010

For my Sweet Daddy


Here is a card I made for my Daddy. My Daddy is the best cowboy I know. He loves the cards that I make him. He said he would not take a million dollars for this card. How's that for priceless!! Not sure if many of you know, but my Dad has Stage 4 cancer. He has a grapefruit size tumor in his liver and many in his lungs. About a month ago they gave him 3 to 8 months to live. He went Friday to have his kidney and liver function checked and they sent him straight to the hospital because he has an infection. They are not sure what is causing it, but it's probably just another stage that causes infection after infection. This is his second one in 3 weeks. I just pray that he does not suffer too much. I love my Daddy more than anything. We have such a close relationship and it us just hard seeing him not feel good.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I was so sorry to hear such sad news for your family. I will be praying for you all. The card is perfect and I'm sure it will cheer him up. Hang in there.

Tanya

Courtney Baker said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure that is very heart. I can't imagine it myself. Praying for you.