Monday, June 14, 2010

I love you Daddy!!


Today I lost my first love and best friend, my daddy. I am so broken hearted and lost. My daddy was my biggest cheerleader and I am going to miss that so much. I always had a great time with my daddy. We went on lots of horse riding trips, which are some of my best memories. He always said I was the one that made everyone laugh, the comic relief of the family. My daddy lived a great life, he got to do the things he loved and be with the people he most liked to spend time with. I am so grateful there are so many people that loved my dad and gave him joy to be with. He was always ready and willing to help with anything anyone needed. I am so thankful God answered my 2 prayers, 1) that he make it to the family reunion, which he did and 2) not to let him suffer long, which he didn't. I know the next few days are going to be hard but there is a peace to seeing all the people that meant so much to my daddy. I love this picture of my daddy, it is so him. He loved his horses better than anything and they loved him. Daddy, I know there must be horses in heaven and that you are riding one already!! I love you and miss you already!

No comments: