Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Concentrate



Have you ever not done something because you just can't decide what or how to do it? That is they way I have felt about my blog lately. I want to blog about my crafting but also about my personal experiences, so I can't decide which one to do. Which means I don't do either. But today I have decided to do both. Last month I ran in a 5k in honor of my dad and came in 2nd place in my age group. I was so happy and know my dad would be so proud. I ran 3.2 miles in 24:43, not bad for a 40 year old who has only been training a couple of months. My next big goal is to run in the Murfreesboro Half Marathon. At first I really wanted to be competitive but I have had alot of stress and a foot injury that has made me just except that my new goal is to finish the half marathon in about 2 hours. My crafting goal is to start scrapbooking my kids lives now before I forget too much, so I quit my job at the scrapbook store to have more time to do the things I want to do. I want to start making bags again and hope to set up an Etsy store. Here is one of the bags I have done lately that I donated to GPA for a silent auction.

No comments: