Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm Back!!! For now...


Since I have quit the Sassy Scrapper I have been trying to get caught up on things, but we went camping for 4 days, I have been cleaning my Mom's house once a week, and my washer has been out for about a month (needless to say we are starting to look like an episode of hoarders around here). Thank goodness my new washer came yesterday and I have been able to scrapbook in my craft room for the past few days. My cousin is finally having a baby and the shower is tomorrow. The theme of the shower is Alice in Wonderland. They are having a girl, so I thought it would be cute to make her a mini album to put all the pictures from the shower in. I loved the way it turned out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lee! It's absolutely, positively, without a doubt, undeniably perfect!!! You did an awesome job!! Miranda is going to love it!! Now that you are not working, we need to have some Sister Scrapbookin' Days. Where You and I just spend the whole day together scrapbooking, making cards, etc. Have a yummy lunch together and scrap some more! That would be fun! What do ya say....let's plan a day! =)